Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Linky's and a Confession!

I like that word Linky! Anywho! There are 2 linky's that really struck my interest so I linked up!

The first Linky is over at Mrs. Stanford's Class and it is drum roll please....


How do you plan? Umm..... good question? I am lucky that I teach in a school system that doesn't have strict lesson plan rules and the only time they are looked at by administration are when my evaluation is going on (sometimes they are looked at). I usually do vague plans. For example if I am planning reading I would put something like this:


  • Comprehension Mini-Lesson 
  • Daily Word Ladder and Review
  • Small Group Reading Time with group 2 and 3

My principal is really good about asking what something is if he doesn't understand. However, he too used to be a SPED teacher so he understands how hard it is to plan for 7 different grades! I do feel like I could be a better planner...

The second linky is over at From Blood to Books! Drum roll please.....


Here are the guidelines...
1. Tell me your favorite store(s) that you like to get your "teacher's fashion".
2. What are some of your favorite accessories?
3. What type of shoes do you teach in? (i.e. heels, flats, wedges, etc.)
4. Do you have a "go-to" item in your closet? (i.e. sweater you wear weekly, shoes you wear daily, etc.)
5. Have you ever had a fashion "uh-oh" at school? (i.e. heel broke, button popped off of blouse)
Please feel free to post any cute items, sales, outfits that you have grabbed for this upcoming school year!


Warning: I like to think I am up to "times" in the fashion world...some of my 6th graders would beg to differ. LOL.

1) Old Navy and Target (duh! have you noticed my obsession with target?)
2) Shoes, necklaces, shoes, did I mention shoes?
3) Depends on the season! Flip-flops (dressy ones), Toms, and ballet flats are my go to dress shoe
4) It would have to be my jeggings (they are so comfortable) and my black sweater jacket thing-a-ma-bob

5) Umm yeah...the wire in my bra decided it wanted to work it's way out...a trip to the bathroom and a little masking tape helped keep it in place until I could get home and chuck it in the trash!

Old Navy is having their Get Prepped sale (back to school) 



I almost forgot my confession! I love getting the email saying that I have a new follower!

Back to work countdown: 1 day! AGHHHHHHHHH!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for linking up!Old Navy and Target are at the top of my list too! It doesn't help that Old Navy is 2 minutes from my house and a Target is being built about 5 minutes away... (hubby and wallet beware!) haha.
    Im your newest follower!
    Jess
    From Blood to Books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!! I found your blog through the How Do You Plan Linky!! I am your newest follower.

    April
    Wolfelicious

    ReplyDelete